Oregon Coast Glassworks is Newport’s
center for beautiful art and exciting glass experiences. As the premier Native American owned and operated glassblowing gallery in the area, we offer glass blowing classes, free glass blowing demonstrations, and a gift gallery full of incredable sea life and animal sculpture, bowls, platter’s, floats, handcrafted jewelry, local beach agates and other handcrafted items from local artists. We also offer Memorial glass items and the expertise to create your unique custom project. Stop by and see our extraordinary art gallery of hand blown glass or design the perfect gift for yourself or a friend.
Walk-ins Welcome as Space allows 🙂
Learn More About Oregon Coast Glassworks:
- Glassblowing Classes – You Can Do it Too!
- Custom Glass Art –Sea Life Sculpture, Memorial glass, Wedding cake tops, Trophies and more….
- Shopping Gallery – Corner of Hwy 20 &Fogarty Street. Our beautiful gift gallery is stuffed with one of a kind jewelry, and glass art perfect for that unique Oregon Coast gift.
- Glassblowing viewing area
- Stop by today and what new items William Murphy and his crew have created.
Contact Oregon Coast Glassworks today at
541 – 574 – 8226, or browse our website for more information about our products and services.